Permanent ObGyn Job Powell, TN
This partnership-track opportunity offers a competitive salary plus incentive. You will also receive loan repayment, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical debt assistance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME allowance, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
Knoxville, TN is in the beautiful foothills of Great Smoky Mountains National Park and is home to the main campus of the University of Tennessee. It has a metropolitan population of about 600,000 and offers extensive water sports and hiking. A wonderful symphony orchestra and art museum provide great additions to what Knoxville has to offer.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, please contact AnnMarie Smith directly at 203.663.9357 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2646617.
- Partnership-track opportunity
- Competitive salary plus incentive opportunity
- Join a busy multispecialty group
- Looking for 2 OB/GYNs
- Office space is currently available
- Robotics required
- Located in the beautiful foothills of Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.