Permanent Neonatology Job Anchorage, AK
This employed opportunity has a very competitive compensation package. You will be offered professional liability insurance, health/vision/dental benefits, disability insurance, advanced and CME, a 401k retirement plan, an employee stock purchase plan, and support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing. A sign-on bonus, relocation, and tuition reimbursement may also be available.
Anchorage is located in southcentral Alaska. It is a modern city, complete with skyscrapers, a thriving business district and bustling international airport. The location makes it easily accessible by air, land, and sea. Almost half of the residents live in this area surrounded by miles of coast, mountain ranges, hundreds of lakes and rivers, glaciers, ski resorts, excellent fishing, hiking, unlimited recreational opportunities, and nearly 20 state parks.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please call Deb Gronsbell at 954.837.2677 or email your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2646643.
- Offering a very competitive salary
- Replacing a retiring physician
- Need is immediate
- Work in a level IIIB NICU
- Join a team of 6 neonatologists
- 24/7 NNP support
- No state income tax
- Family-friendly place of unparalleled beauty, outstanding cultural, and recreational opportunities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.