Full Time ObGyn Job Waycross, GA
This position offers a competitive compensation. You will also receive occurrence malpractice, medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Come live and practice in this quaint town that offers small town atmosphere but with all the conveniences of a much larger metro environment. Waycross and Ware County is located in the heart of beautiful Southeast Georgia at the northern tip of the Okefenokee Swamp Wildlife Refuge. Waycross is a nationally-recognized Main Street City filled with Southern hospitality and charm. Experience traditional down home cooking or elegant cuisine at one of our one-of-a-kind restaurants, explore the natural wonders of the Okefenokee, or visit one of our three local museums.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Lee Bradford at 203.663.9359 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2646787.
- Employed group will consist of 3 OB/GYNS and 2 APPs
- Call of 1:3
- Level II NICU
- Strong referral base
- Collegial environment and high-quality patient care
- Board certified or board eligible
- A city that offers affordable housing options and a low cost of living
- Located 90 minutes from Jacksonville, FL
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.