Full Time ObGyn Job Wilson, NC
CompHealth is currently assisting a physician-owned private practice in North Carolina with their search for an OB/GYN. The schedule is Monday through Friday with 1:4 shared call. Come join this established group of 5 physicians and see a good mix of OB and GYN cases. If you need a NC medical license, CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the process.
This partnership-track opportunity is offering a guarantee for the 1st year. You will also receive a sign-on bonus, CME, medical benefits, student loan assistance, life insurance/disability, a relocation package, vacation/holidays, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working in Wilson, a family-friendly community located 45 miles from the Raleigh/Durham Research Triangle area. With a quaint, historic downtown area, solid schools (including both public and private) and recreational activities for both children and adults, Wilson is a great place to raise a family.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.663.9389 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2646882.
- Partnership-track opportunity
- Salary guarantee for the 1st year
- Student loan assistance available
- Monday through Friday
- Shared call will be 1:4
- Good mix of OB and GYN cases
- Work at 1 hospital
- Less than an hour from Raleigh/Durham
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.