Full Time Family Practice Job Utica, NY
A growing organization with new offices in a beautiful area of New York is hiring a family medicine physician to join their staff. Enjoy a flexible work schedule of 3, 4, or 5 days a week. Phone call is also flexible and shared amongst the physicians. You will see an average of 25 patients per day of all ages. Come work at this patient-centered model that promotes teamwork amongst the staff and provides patients with the resources they need.
This employed opportunity has a competitive annual salary plus quality and production bonuses. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance. There is also loan repayment available.
This opening is located in central New York. It has excellent public and private schools choices if you have children. The region offers diverse cultural and recreational opportunities year round as well as easy access to Manhattan, Boston, Washington DC, Philadelphia, the Adirondacks, and the Finger Lakes.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other family medicine job, contact CompHealth today.
To be considered, contact Sean Riddle at 203.663.9387 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2646902.
- Strong salary, benefits, and bonus structure
- Student loan repayment available - HPSA 21
- 50-year-old organization
- 3-, 4-, and 5-day workweeks available
- 100% outpatient seeing all ages
- Patient-centered model that promotes teamwork
- Average 25 patients per day
- Within an hour of Syracuse Intl Airport.
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.