Permanent Hospitalist Job Eastern Maryland, MD
· Location: Eastern Maryland (50 mins south of Easton, MD)
· Specialty: Internal Medicine / Hospitalist Medicine / Nocturnist Medicine
· Requirements: Active MD license, Active DEA, Active CDS, Board Certification REQUIRED
· Schedule: 7 days on / 7 days off (7am-7pm OR 7pm-7am)
· Duration: permanent w/ salary + benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401K, CME’s, PTO, Relocation Assistance = $5,000, Sign-On Bonus = $20,000)
1. Day Shift Hospitalist = $225,000/year (increase to $258,500/year after 4 years)
2. Nocturnist = $245,000/year (increase to $278,500/year after 4 years)
Our client manages a successful 266-bed regional medical center that employs over 3,300 physicians, staff, and volunteers that provide compassionate care to nearly 5,000 patients to the greater Wicomico County area. As of right now, they are currently taking immediate considerations for both Hospitalists and Nocturnists to join their medical staff as a permanent provider. This position is a hospital employed, salaried position that will include sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, PTO, and a significant salary increase after 4 years on the job.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.