Locum Tenens Correctional Medicine Job Southern Maine, ME
· Location: Southern Maine (20 mins west of Camden, ME)
· Specialty: Internal Medicine / Family Medicine / Urgent Care / Primary Care
· Requirements: Active ME license, Active DEA, Board Certified/Eligible in related specialty
· Schedule: Mon-Fri (8am-5pm)
· Duration: ongoing locum tenens (month-to-month)
· Compensation: up to $16,000/month
· Travel, lodging (if needed), and malpractice provided!!!
One of our largest clients manages most of the correctional medicine programs for numerous facilities across the East Coast. As of now, there is an immediate need for a Physician to provide full-time coverage from Monday to Friday; 8am-5pm. There are no calls, no weekends, or nights. Essentially, you’ll be providing care inside of a clinic office that is located inside of a Correctional Facility surrounded by other PA’s, NP’s, and Medical Assistants.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.