Full Time Occupational Medicine Job Killeen, TX
CompHealth is currently assisting a military base in Texas with their search for an occupational medicine physician. The work schedule will be Monday through Friday from 7:30 am to 4:30 pm. There will be no call, nights, or weekends so you can enjoy your time off. Candidates must be BC in occupational medicine.
This employed opportunity has a competitive annual salary. You will also be offered full comprehensive benefits, short- and long-term disability, PTO plus 10 holidays, CME stipend, a 401k retirement plan with match, and malpractice insurance.
Come practice at Fort Hood, a military base in Killeen, Texas. In Killeen, there are two enormous lakes that afford great fishing and recreation. It also has a rolling landscape and dense forests, and is located 70 miles north of Austin.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call Taylor Wilson at 203.663.9379 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2646253.
- Any state license that is active and unrestricted accepted
- Work on a military base
- No call, nights, or weekends
- Monday - Friday from 7:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Replace a retiring physician
- BC in occupational medicine
- Full comprehensive benefits package
- Fort Hood is north of Austin, TX
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.