Permanent Family Practice Job Unknown, WA
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered 100% paid medical for yourself, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance/a sign-on bonus, life insurance/disability, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in this Washington city where you will be surrounded by orchards and wineries, and have access to all kinds of outdoor adventures like downhill and cross country skiing, world-class fly fishing, water sports, mountain biking, and hiking. This community has excellent public and private schools, and plenty of entertainment.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Arthur Moran directly at 203.663.9358 or email your CV and references in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2646298.
- Clinical/Teaching opportunity at a community hospital
- Educates residents through formal teaching and precepting
- Attends on FM services and obstetrics service as scheduled
- 16 - 18 patients per day
- Prior teaching experience required
- Experience with EHR preferred
- 100% medical for employee
- Malpractice covered
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.