Full Time ObGyn Job Hancock, MI
This employed position offers a competitive base salary plus wRVU production incentive and a quality bonus. You will also receive CME allowance, a sign-on bonus, medical debt assistance, relocation allowance, a residency stipend, health benefits, a retirement plan, and marketing with practice growth assistance.
Come practice in Hancock, located on the northern shore of Portage Lake, and the northernmost city in Michigan. It has beautiful summers and because of its proximity to the majestic Lake Superior it has wonderfully snowy winters. It also has a strong Finnish Heritage.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.663.9389 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2646343.
- Base salary plus wRVU production incentive
- Quality and sign-on bonus
- Residency stipend available
- Malpractice coverage through Federal Tort Claims Act
- Group practice at an FQHC with loan forgiveness
- Practice the full scope of bread and butter OB/GYN
- 10 days of hospital call is required
- Average of 16 births per month
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.