Full Time Pediatrics Job Durango, CO
An established practice in Colorado is seeking an enthusiastic, innovative, and experienced BC pediatrician, who is passionate about integrating complementary medicine and behavioral health in a general outpatient, pediatric practice. Work 4 days a week plus a very light nurse-triaged call. Come step into an immediate patient base of approximately 20 patients per day.
The salary is based on experience and you will enjoy a full benefits package. They offer relocation assistance, PTO, 2 weeks of CME plus a $5,000 stipend, medical and dental insurance, a 401k retirement plan, malpractice insurance, and they pay dues and license fees.
Live and practice in a spectacularly beautiful town and though small, this region offers a very cosmopolitan atmosphere with restaurants that appeal to the most discerning taste and world-class outdoor and indoor recreation.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you have interest, please contact Pat McCarthy at 954.837.2694 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2646411.
- Well established, well respected practice
- Hybrid position that includes general pediatrics & alternative medicine
- 100% outpatient
- 4 day work week
- Salary based on experience
- Light nurse triaged call
- Full benefits package
- Live in Outdoor Lovers Paradise
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.