Full Time Ophthalmology Job Stevens Point, WI
An exciting ophthalmology opportunity in the heart of Fox Valley in northeast Wisconsin is now available. You will join an established practice with 2 other ophthalmology physicians and a great team that includes 10 technicians, 2 opticians, a surgery scheduler, and patient service representatives.
You will work in a beautiful facility with state-of-the-art equipment including a da Vinci Xi robot. This is a great opportunity to practice autonomously with support from the system. Academics are available for those who like to teach medical students.
This employed opportunity offers a highly competitive compensation package for the area. You will be offered life insurance, medical benefits, CME allowance, sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and occurrence-based malpractice.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to job number 2646424.
- Join 2 other ophthalmologists and a full support staff
- Robust eye surgery center with state-of-the-art equipment including a da Vinci Xi robot
- Strong referral base to be busy from day one
- Employed by a financially sound health system with generous compensation and benefits
- Options to educate medical students
- Robust surgical practice with dedicated block time per week
- Full time, Monday - Friday with 36 direct patient contact hours and 4 hours of administration time
- Stevens Point is home to a University of Wisconsin campus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.