Permanent Hospitalist Job Central, WA
In addition to a competitive salary with a bonus plan, and shareholder status, you will also be offered medical and dental benefits, life insurance, long- and short-term disability, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a 401k retirement plan, and malpractice insurance. There may be possible loan repayment available.
You will enjoy working and living in central Washington. This opportunity is a 2.5 hour drive to either Seattle or Spokane.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at 954.837.2697 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2646480.
- Hospital-employed position adding a day hospitalist
- Flexible block schedule to average 15 shifts per month
- Day shifts from 7 am to 7 pm with a few swing shifts during the year
- Reasonable patient census of 16 to 18
- Efficient team will rotate with a designated admitter and rounding
- Opportunity for shareholder status
- Competitive salary and full benefits
- Beautiful Washington community is a scenic 2.5 hour drive to Seattle
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.