Permanent Family Practice Job Nacogdoches, TX
This position offers a competitive annual salary that will be based on experience. You will also receive loan repayment assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, and a retirement plan.
Come work in the oldest town in Texas. Enjoy a community that combines the best of small-town life with the educational and cultural advantages of a vibrant college town. Nacogdoches is a small city in East Texas.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any primary care jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please call Shari Berman directly at 203.663.9370 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2646496.
- Work with the underserved
- Multispecialty community health clinic
- All outpatient position
- Monday to Friday with NPs that covers late clinic
- Very collegial group
- Spanish helpful, but not required
- Board certification is required
- Excellent opportunity to give back to the community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.