Full Time Psychiatry Child Job PA
This opportunity has a competitive base salary with bonus potential and mileage reimbursement. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, 24 vacation days to start, CME, a 401k retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please contact Kyle Birdsall directly at 203.663.9397 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2646502.
- Child/adolescent psychiatry experience required
- Residential and PHP/outpatient
- Approximately 40 hours per week, no call
- Oversee 3 locations
- Report to the CEO
- Work primarily with an adolescent population
- Full support staff
- Must be fellowship trained
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.