Full Time Internal Medicine Job Crystal River, FL
This growing private group in Florida needs at least 1 additional primary care physician due to growth. The position is outpatient, working Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, with a low phone call of 1:20. They have 2 office locations that are 20 miles apart. Join this established practice that offers health care for all ages. The group requires that you be board certified, or with 5 years of completing your residency.
This partnership-track opportunity offers a salary guarantee plus incentive/bonuses. You will also receive medical benefits for you and your family, 5 weeks of PTO, life insurance/disability, relocation assistance, a 401k, a sign-on bonus, CME, and malpractice insurance.
Crystal River is a coastal city in western Florida. Kings Bay, which is fed by springs, is home to the Crystal River National Wildlife Refuge, sheltering manatees year-round. In this area you can enjoy the warm Gulf water, spring-fed rivers, great fishing, and bountiful lakes.
With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any primary care jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, call Steve Kaminsky directly at 203.663.9394 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2646514.
- Salary guarantee plus incentives/bonuses
- 5 weeks of PTO
- Medical benefits for the whole family
- Growing and established practice
- Outpatient position
- 2 office locations
- Average 25 patients per day
- Board certified, unless within 5 years of residency
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.