Full Time Family Practice Job Unknown, SC
A family medicine physician opportunity is now available in South Carolina at a quality-of-life practice. They are hiring an experienced physician to relieve a physician who is retiring. You will see an average of 20 patients per day on average. You will work a 4-day work week, and have the option to pick up extra shifts. There is also the option to work outpatient-only or a traditional mix. The ideal candidate will like a southern climate and culture, and wants to stay long-term. J-1 and H-1B visa holders will be considered.
This position offers a salary and wRVUs. There is also student loan forgiveness, full medical coverage, vision and dental are available, retirement plans, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, 5 days of CME and $3,000, malpractice insurance, and 25 days of PTO.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Mauro Piroli at 203.663.9342 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2646541.
- Outpatient or traditional option
- 4-day workweek
- 36 hours per week
- Can pick up extra shifts
- Quality-of-life practice
- Average 20 patients per day
- Can sponsor H-1B and J-1 visa holders
- Easy access to Atlanta, GA and Charlotte, NC
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.