Permanent Internal Medicine Job Salem, MA
This opportunity has a salary with high incentives. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice just outside of the historic city of Boston, Massachusetts. This cultural center in the Northeast offers plenty of dining, shopping, entertainment, and excitement.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call Tina Oko directly at 203.663.9372 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2646562.
- Private practice that is part of the Mass General system, offering maximum flexibility
- Work hours you prefer, pick up extra shifts if you like
- Salary much higher in this practice, earn what you deserve
- Growing and successful practice on the North Shore of Boston
- Affluent suburb, close to city, great location
- Practice is across the street from the hospital
- Collegial group, work with some of the best physicians in the area
- Geriatric fellowship a plus, not required
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.