Full Time Pediatrics Job Jackson, MI
An established FQHC in Michigan is hiring a pediatrician. This is a 100% outpatient opportunity. The schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm daily with nurse-triaged phone call. This group believes their physicians should enjoy a high quality-of-life.
They offer a compensation that is dependent upon experience. They also offer medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance, disability, a 403b retirement plan, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, 5 days of CME and $3,500 stipend, malpractice with tail coverage, and 5 weeks of vacation. There is also loan repayment available.
Come live and practice in a Michigan city with a strong economy. It is a major manufacturing hub with excellent schools and reasonable cost of living. You will be a short drive away from both Lansing and Ann Arbor. You can enjoy award-winning restaurants, 20 golf courses, parks that total over 600 acres, and kayaking on the lake.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Pat McCarthy at 954.837.2694 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2646596.
- 100% outpatient
- Very light, nurse triaged call
- Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm
- No weekends
- Group believes in quality-of-life for their physicians
- See 25 to 30 patients per day
- Excellent salary and benefits
- Great southeast Michigan location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.