Full Time Internal Medicine Job Unknown, NY
A multispecialty group in New York needs an additional internal medicine physician. They are adding another physician to their staff due to an increase in patient volume. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm with 36 patient contact hours. You will see 18 to 20 patients per day on average. You will work with dedicated advanced practice providers and a few other physicians. They welcome both board-certified and board-eligible candidates. CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application of a New York medical license, if necessary.
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary with RVUs, then they offer a shareholdership after year 2. You will receive medical benefits, vacation/holidays, life insurance/disability, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
To get started, please contact Nadege Montgomery directly at 203.663.9392 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2646607.
- Large and growing multispecialty group
- Shareholdership after year 2
- Join other physicians and APPs
- Work Monday through Friday
- No nights or weekends
- Average 18 to 20 patients per day
- Board certified or board eligible candidates
- Near Albany, NY
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.