Permanent Internal Medicine Job Unknown, NY
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary with RVUs, then they offer a shareholdership after year 2. You will receive medical benefits, vacation/holidays, life insurance/disability, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please contact Nadege Montgomery directly at 203.663.9392 or email your CV and references to Nadege.Montgomery@comphealth.com. Refer to job number 2646608.
- Competitive base salary and RVUs
- Shareholdership after year 2
- Large multispecialty group
- No nights or weekends
- 36 patient contact hours per week
- Join skilled physicians and APPs
- Board certified or board eligible
- Near Albany, NY
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.