Full Time Internal Medicine Job Unknown, NY
An exciting internal medicine physician opportunity is now available at a multispecialty group in New York. They are adding another physician to their staff due to an increase in patient volume. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm with 36 patient contact hours. You will see 18 to 20 patients per day on average. You will work with dedicated advanced practice providers and a few other physicians. They welcome both board-certified and board-eligible candidates. CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application of a New York medical license, if necessary.
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary with RVUs, then they offer a shareholdership after year 2. You will receive medical benefits, vacation/holidays, life insurance/disability, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please contact Nadege Montgomery directly at 203.663.9392 or email your CV and references to Nadege.Montgomery@comphealth.com. Refer to job number 2646608.
- Competitive base salary and RVUs
- Shareholdership after year 2
- Large multispecialty group
- No nights or weekends
- 36 patient contact hours per week
- Join skilled physicians and APPs
- Board certified or board eligible
- Near Albany, NY
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.