Full Time Maternal Fetal Job Texas, TX
DIVISION CHIEF NEEDED
MATERNAL FETAL MEDICINE
DIVERSE CITY SERVING NEARLY 1 MILLION!
Join this expanding Department of OB/GYN as they capitalize on the growth of both the School of Medicine and this dynamic, multicultural city of 700,000 with a service area of nearly 1 million residents. Highlights include:
- Dynamic Department of OB/GYN led by an energetic, accomplished Chair with a big vision for clinical growth, research expansion, and the teaching mission of the institution.
- Excellent residency program training 5 residents per year.
- Well-trained MFM faculty in the division; the excellent base of general OB/GYN faculty as well as GYN/ON and URO/GYN divisions.
- Department is in excellent financial shape; new clinical partnerships in the city are presenting exciting new opportunities for continued expansion.
- Incredibly diverse community, providing unique cases for both the faculty and residents. With the expansion of the Department, the referral base continues to grow.
- Attractive financial package with an excellent base salary, comprehensive benefits, retirement, etc.
Reference: EXEC MFM 8900
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.