Full Time Critical Care Job Alexandria, LA
alarm 5 days ago
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
Advance your career as a critical care intensivist physician on our critical care team at Rapides Regional Medical Center in Alexandria, Louisiana. This 328-bed features a 41-bed ICU hospital that serves as the primary critical care access hospital for a large radius of patients. We offer flexible blocked scheduling and you'll be working with a team of physicians and advanced practice clinicians. This program averages 24 patients during the day shift split between two intensivists and an advanced practice clinician. We ask that you be able to perform all ICU procedures and have completed a Critical Care fellowship to apply. TeamHealth offers access to CME and professional development through the TeamHealth Institute, a great work-life balance that gives you quality time with family and friends, and the potential to advance your career by growing into local, regional and national leadership positions. At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our clinicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for clinicians lead to better outcomes?for patients, partners, and physicians alike.
- Compensation of hourly rate plus quality and rvu bonus potential
- Comprehensive benefits package including health and 401(k)
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage
- Stability of a respected industry lead
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.