Part Time Infectious Disease Job Los Angeles, CA
An outpatient health clinic in Los Angeles is looking to add a Telemedicine-Public Health Physician to their team. With the coronavirus spreading, we need help in keeping the public safe and calm.
- Certification: MD/DO
- Title: Telemedicine-Public Health Physician
- Board Status: Board Certified/ Board Eligible(Residency Completed)
- Residency Training: Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, or Infectious Diseases
- Setting: Outpatient Hospital Setting
- Experience Required: 1-year minimum
Compensation & Logistics
- Position Type: Locum Tenens, 1099
- Availability: Full- Time / Part-Time
- Scheduling: Mon-Fri, 5pm-8pm, Weekends also available
- Compensation: $100 Hr. Pay Rate
- Benefits: Malpractice coverage with tail and in-house credentialing support
KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas. We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
Outstanding service is at the core of our culture. Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes. Call us and experience the difference!
For a complete listing of our current openings visit www.kpgproviders.com!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.