Permanent Hospitalist Job Napa, CA
An inpatient health center in Napa County is looking to add a Hospitalist to their team. This facility is located just 50 minutes from Sugarloaf Ridge State Park and has year-round recreation. This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and four-season living. Enjoy skiing, fishing, camping, hiking, white water rafting, golfing, and much more in this beautiful paradise.
- Certification: MD/ DO
- Title: Hospitalist
- Board Status: Board Certified/ Board Eligible(Residency Completed)
- Residency Training: Hospitalist
- Setting: Inpatient Hospital Setting
- Duties: 12-18 PPD, Ages seen 18+
- EMR: Meditech
Compensation & Logistics
- Position Type: Locum Tenens, 1099
- Availability: Full-Time
- Scheduling: 14 shifts/month, 6a-6p
- Compensation: $150 Hr. Pay Rate
- Benefits: Malpractice coverage with tail and in-house credentialing support
KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas. We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
Outstanding service is at the core of our culture. Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes. Call us and experience the difference!
For a complete listing of our current openings visit www.kpgproviders.com!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.