Locum Tenens Orthopedics Job Unknown, KY
A Kentucky-based medical facility needs a locum tenens orthopedic surgeon for coverage. The physician will work 10 - 15 days per month. The locum tenens provider will see approximately 20 - 30 patients per day. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible. Weatherby will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork. Due to the time frame of this assignment, only KY-licensed physicians will be considered. Interested? Give Weatherby a call today and speak with one of our specialty-specific consultants for available dates and details.
- 10 - 15 days per month
- Must have active KY license
- Board Certification/Board Eligible required
- General orthopedics for clinic, all level 2 trauma procedures
- 20 - 30 patients per day
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.