Full Time Occupational Medicine Job Fort Polk, LA
CompHealth is currently assisting a military base in Louisiana with their search for an occupational medicine or emergency medicine physician. This need is because a current physician is retiring. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday from 7:30 am to 4:30 pm. There will be no call, nights, or weekends so you can enjoy your time off. Candidates must be BC in occupational medicine.
This employed opportunity has a competitive annual salary. You will also be offered medical/dental/vision benefits, short- and long-term disability, PTO plus 10 holidays, CME stipend, a 401k retirement plan with match, and malpractice insurance.
Come practice in Fort Polk in west central Louisiana about 60 miles from Alexandria, and 66 miles from Lake Charles. Closer to our front gate is the nearby town of Leesville, located in Vernon Parish. The land that is now Fort Polk is part of a region of cultural resources, including archaeological sites, historic houses and structures, and other sites of historical value.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call Taylor Wilson at 203.663.9379 or forward your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2646083.
- Any state license that is active and unrestricted accepted
- Work on a military base
- No call, nights, or weekends
- Monday - Friday from 7:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Replace a retiring physician
- BC in occupational medicine
- Full comprehensive benefits package
- Located 60 miles of Alexandria, LA
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.