Full Time Occupational Medicine Job Fort Sill, OK
This employed opportunity has a competitive annual salary. You will also be offered full comprehensive benefits, short- and long-term disability, 15 days of PTO plus 10 holidays, CME stipend, a 401k retirement plan with match, and malpractice insurance.
Come practice at Fort Sills, a United States Army post adjacent to the city of Lawton, Oklahoma, and about 85 miles southwest of Oklahoma City.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
To get started, please call Taylor Wilson at 203.663.9379 or forward your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2646084.
- Any state license that is active and unrestricted accepted
- Work on a military base
- No call, nights, or weekends
- Monday - Friday from 7:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Replace a retiring physician
- BC in occupational medicine
- Full comprehensive benefits package
- Located 85 miles SW of Oklahoma City
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.