Full Time Psychiatry Job Springfield, MO
You will receive a generous compensation package, bonuses, a sign-on bonus, and a relocation bonus. You will also be provided with life insurance/disability, 5 days of CME time, a 401k retirement plan, comprehensive benefits package, generous PTO, and paid malpractice.
Come live and practice just outside Springfield, a popular destination for vacationers. The collection of entertainment theaters has increased Branson's popularity as a tourist destination, drawing visitors from all regions of the country.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any psychiatry jobs, contact CompHealth today.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Kyle Birdsall directly at 203.663.9397 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2646202.
- Outpatient setting with TMS work
- No call responsibilities
- 12 to 16 patients per day
- Full support staff
- H-1B visas welcomed
- On-site telepsychiatry
- Generous time for evaluations and med management
- $300K starting salary plus an aggressive sign-on bonus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.