Full Time Ophthalmology Job Ophthalmologist needed in Central NY!, NY
- Join an established/well respected group of 6 Ophthalmologists and 6 Optometrists
- Opportunities exist for both research and teaching if interested.
- Currently there are specialists in retina, cornea, pediatrics, glaucoma.
- Sub-specialty interest in glaucoma, cornea or Oculoplastics would be welcome.
- The support staff is well trained and experienced in both the clinic and operating room.
- Group employed model with competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, CME, transition stipend and paid malpractice
- Forbes? 2018 America's Best Mid-Size Employers
Enjoy an outstanding quality of life in this lakeside resort town located south of the Adirondack Mountains and north of the Catskills. The combination of a modern practice within a growing academic and research oriented healthcare system, coupled with excellent schools and multiple outdoor recreational, cultural and artistic activities, makes this a unique opportunity. In addition, Cooperstown provides easy access for a weekend trip to major northeast metros.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.