Full Time Infectious Disease Job Birmingham, AL
Will join one Infectious Diseases specialist within well established multi-specialty group of 39 providers.
- Will be on staff at one facility of 409 beds.
- Clinic located within hospital in downtown Birmingham.
- 150 employees on four floors.
- In-house lab includes Cat Scan, X-ray, Ultrasound, Echo, Dexa, Retinal Imaging, Pulmonary function testing, nuclear studies.
- Position includes attractive base salary, production bonuses, loan repayment assistance, shareholder status after one year.
- Compensation package includes malpractice, health, life, dental, vision, 401K pension plan, LT/ST disability, vac/CME with expenses, relocation.
- Must be BC/BE; both new fellows and experienced specialists welcome to apply.
Birmingham has big city metro amenities at their finest. Outdoor recreation and excellent cultural activities such as live music, performing arts, numerous fine dining options. Beautiful state parks and water recreation available. Wonderful school systems and major universities for higher education.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.