Permanent Neonatology Job , AL
A 16-bed, Level III NICU in Southeastern Alabama is adding a BC/BE Neonatologist! Incoming physician will be joining a 340+ bed facility on a full-time, permanent, and employed basis.
- Schedule: 8am - 8pm, 15 days/month
- This is an out of house model with on-call 24/7 when working
- Average Annual Births: 1,584 (in 2019)
- Average Daily Census: 10
- Average Patient Age: 35.5 weeks (past 12 months)
- Subspecialty Backup Available: ophthalmology, cardio echo (UAB)
Come see what this family-friendly community in southeastern Alabama has to offer! Practicing as well as new graduates are welcome to apply for this full-time and permanent position.
*** NO VISA ASSISTANCE ***
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.