Permanent Neonatology Job New York, NY
A 750+ bed medical center in Albany, NY is seeking a BC Neonatologist! Incoming physician will be working at a Level III NICU for a full-time, permanent, and employed position.
- Block Schedule of 1 Week on / 1 Week off
- Neonatologist and NNP will cover NICU and 30% of normal newborns
- NICU and Newborn Nursery Bed Size: 15, can flex up to 20
- Average Daily Census: 9.5
- Annual Births/Deliveries: 3,000
- EMR/Charting: PremiEHR, Neodata, Sorian
- Pediatric Cardiology and Pediatric Ophthalmology available for backup
Enjoy all four seasons in beautiful New York State! Albany's downtown has a huge Empire State Plaza with reflecting pools, an art-filled underground shopping concourse and The Egg, a striking performing arts center. The plaza is bookended by the 1800s New York State Capitol and the New York State Museum, focusing on natural and cultural history. The Albany Institute of History and Art is famed for its Hudson River School paintings.
Ideal candidate will be Board Certified in Pediatrics and Neonatology as well as have an unrestricted New York State medical license.
*** NO VISA ASSISTANCE ***
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.