Seeking a Director of Women's Dermatology for a dermatologic practice focused on women's health issues that cross into pregnancy and obstetric dermatoses and dermatologic conditions of the female anatomy.
- Join the largest group in the region providing comprehensive dermatology care in RI, southeastern MA and northeastern CT
- Full time opportunity
- Flexible schedules
- General dermatology, complex medical and procedural dermatology, gynecologic/vulvar dermatoses
- Teaching opportunities available to faculty across two dermatology residency training programs
- Offer a large variety of patient care and research opportunities
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Candidates must be board-eligible/board certified in dermatology, and be eligible for a faculty appointment.
Contact: Neal Fenster