Permanent Psychiatry Job Fairbanks, AK
You will receive an above-average salary, profit sharing, retention bonus, a sign-on bonus, and FQHC loan repayment. You will also be provided with relocation assistance, medical benefits, 30 days of PTO plus 11 holidays, life insurance, 80 hours of CME and allowance, a 403b and 457 retirement plans, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in Fairbanks, Alaska with its population of over 100,000 residents. Fairbanks is a university community with a surprising amount of arts, music, theatre, and community activities. Situated in the Tanana River Valley with the Alaska Range to the south and the Brooks Range to the north, Fairbanks is surrounded by the awesome beauty of wilderness.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other psychiatry jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Pamela Mead directly at 203.663.9328, text 203.994.3883 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2645764.
- General psychiatrist
- 100% outpatient
- Monday to Friday or block scheduling
- No call responsibilities
- Average 10 to 14 patients per day
- Immediate need
- 30 days of PTO plus 11 holidays
- Guaranteed above-average salary and profit sharing
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.