Permanent Family Practice Job Shenandoah, VA
You will receive a competitive compensation plus incentives based on quality measures. You will also be provided with a health plan, life insurance, PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a 403b retirement package, student loan repayment, and tort reform malpractice.
You will enjoy living and working in this Virginia town offering attractive views of the northern Shenandoah Valley. You will also have access to the cultural activities in nearby Washington, DC.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Linda Jacovino directly at 203.663.9350 or email your CV and references in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2645774.
- Hospital-employed position
- BC IM or FM physician
- Offering a flexible schedule for a work-life balance
- Join 2 physicians and 2 PAs
- Visa candidates welcomed
- Will consider 2020 residents
- Generous compensation with incentives
- Sign-on bonus and loan repayment
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.