Full Time Family Practice Job Shenandoah, WV
A family practice or urgent care physician opportunity is now available in Virginia because of growth. Work at a newly opened office with imaging and lab services. They also offer sports physicals, immunizations, and flu shots. The ideal candidate will have urgent care experience. Work Monday through or 4 days a week. They welcome candidates who are board certified. J-1 and H-1B visa holders can be supported. If you do not currently hold a license in Virginia, we can help you obtain one.
You will receive a competitive compensation plus incentives based on quality measures. You will also be provided with a health plan, life insurance, PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a 403b retirement package, student loan repayment, and tort reform malpractice.
You will enjoy living and working in this Virginia town offering attractive views of the Shenandoah Valley. You will also have access to the cultural activities in nearby Washington, DC.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Linda Jacovino directly at 203.663.9350 or email your CV and references in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2645783.
- Hospital-employed position
- Newly opened office
- Flexible scheduling offered
- State-of-the-art equipment and services
- Visa candidates welcomed
- Generous compensation offered
- Salary plus incentives based upon quality metrics
- Sign-on bonus and loan repayment assistance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.