Full Time Orthopedics Job St Louis, MO
An orthopedic joint replacement surgeon position is newly available with a group in Missouri. Come join 6 other orthopods and share in a 1:7 call. Work at a hospital with a strong orthopedic department. You will need to have total joint experience. If you do not have a MO medical license, CompHealth has a team to help with the processing and application if necessary.
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation and retention bonuses. You will also receive medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, loan repayment, and malpractice coverage.
With a population of nearly 300,000 people, the greater St. Louis area is a thriving cultural center with industries ranging from biotechnology to breweries, to attractions like professional sports and topline entertainers in concert, to casual activities including exceptional shopping, restaurants, nightlife, and theatre.
Let your CompHealth representative know what is important to you. They can connect you with jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, please contact Trevor Jensen at 801.930.3776 or send your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2645965.
- Offering 1st and 2nd year retention bonuses
- Need is for an orthopedic joint replacement surgeon
- Join 6 other orthopods in the group
- Call will be 1:7
- Strong orthopedic department
- 500+-bed hospital
- Diverse payor mix
- Hospital-employed position
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.