Full Time Anesthesia Job Louisville, KY
An established group that is expanding and growing is looking for physicians who would be excited to get a pain practice up and running. This is a comprehensive interventional pain practice that is procedural based. Physicians each practice a little differently based on what they feel is best for their patients. This will be a solo practice and physicians must be board certified in pain management.
They are offering participation in lucrative earnings of top tier pain management physicians. There is no overhead, commission, or facility fees. there will be a practice billing fee. Malpractice will be covered in the 1st year and they offer a stipend towards medical insurance. You will also receive 4 weeks of vacation and relocation assistance.
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 203.663.9325 for additional information on this or other opportunities available nationwide. Refer to job #2646033.
- 100% pain management procedures
- No call responsibilities
- Lucrative compensation plan
- Full hospital support
- Established patient base
- Pain fellowship required or pain certification
- Anesthesia or PM&R residency acceptable
- Immediate interviews scheduled for qualified candidates
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.