Full Time Cardiology Job Hot Springs, AR
CompHealth is assisting a hospital in Arkansas with their search for an interventional cardiologist with proficiency in TAVR. Join an established team of cardiologists and CT surgeons at the largest heart and vascular center in the region with a structural program, an on-site cardiac rehab center, and an outpatient center. Support includes RNs who specialize in cardiovascular care and technicians in the cath lab. The schedule is Monday through Friday with a shared 1:4 call.
In addition to a salary guarantee with additional earning potential you may also receive possible loan repayment assistance. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
If you are interested, please call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job #2646048.
- Seeking structural-trained interventional cardiologist
- 8-bed CICU
- Largest heart and vascular center in the region
- Join an established team of physicians and cardiovascular nurses
- Full slate of benefits including possible loan repayment
- Salary guarantee with additional earning potential
- Possible loan repayment
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.