Full Time Cardiology Job Jacksonville, FL
Located in Jacksonville, FL
** Structural and peripheral skills required**
The candidate we seek will have a strong interest in maintaining a coronary and/or peripheral vascular practice while helping to build a strong structural program in cooperation with the hospital and the practice.
- Three year to partnership track salary guarantee
- Productivity bonus
- 4 weeks CME/ PTO.
- Paid relocation, CME, health ins, dues, cell phone, etc.
- There is a no compete agreement.
- There are six other cardiologists including three interventionalists, two non interventional and one electrophysiologist.
- The group is a private practice.
- The main location of the practice is across the street from the hospital.
- The office has an abundance of exam rooms, well-trained medical assistants, three ARNPs.
- The office is located across the street from hospital in Jacksonville, an approximately 450 bed hospital.
- This hospital has 6 labs, 4 cardiac and Peripheral, one or two full time EP labs. The hospital has a busy coronary interventional program including an established TAVR structural program.
- The practice maintains several sub offices.
- Ordinarily, the interventionalists and EP will travel one day per week to a sub office for clinic.
- When servicing a sub clinic the entire day is spent there.
- The group is on call rotation (1:4 or 5) for its own patients.
- Once per month call will coincide with the hospital STEMI call.
- Typically will have at least 25-35 patients in the hospital census.
- ARNPs to assist rounding including weekends.
The ancillary services on site include an office based freestanding cath lab for diagnostic heart cath and peripheral vascular interventions, PET and nuclear medicine, echocardiography, vascular ultrasound, pacer checks, remote and holter monitoring etc. We are accredited and have registered techs and we also have a very busy venous program including laser and radiofrequency ablations and sclerotherepy, etc.
The group admits 99% of the patients through the hospitalists or PCPs and our cardiologists only are consulting for cardiology or peripheral issues. The volume of this practice is high, the referrals come from over 100 referral sources and there is a very large population of established patients in the group. You will enter a very busy practice. There will be some general cardiology for everyone in the group, but the EP and interventionalists will be an extremely busy with PV and coronary cases.
Jacksonville is a great Florida community with beautiful beaches, great schools and the group offers a collegial work environment.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.