Locum Tenens Critical Care Job Unknown, MI
A Michigan-based medical facility needs locum tenens critical care medicine coverage. The provider will work 12-hour night shifts with no call. The locum tenens physician will see approximately 10 - 12 patients per day. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible. An ACLS certification and a DEA license are needed as part of this job's duties. We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork. Due to the nature of this assignment only MI state licensed physicians will be considered. If you are seeking a new opportunity or would simply like to learn more about locum tenens, give Weatherby a call today for details.
- 12-hour night shifts with no call
- MI license needed
- ACLS certification and DEA license required
- Board certified or eligible within five years
- 10 - 12 patients per day
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.