Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job PA
We have an opportunity in Pennsylvania for an anesthesiologist. You can expect to work weekdays from 7 am to 5 pm with no call. You will see approximately 8 - 13 patients per day. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible and hold an active PA medical license. Additionally, you need to have ACLS certification. Call Weatherby today for available dates and details.
- Weekdays from 7 am - 5 pm
- PA state license needed
- ACLS certification required
- Must be board certified or eligible
- 8 - 13 patients per day
- Most general specialties covered
- No trauma, cardiac, or complex peds
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.