Locum Tenens Pulmonology Job Unknown, PA
A new locum tenens pulmonology/critical care physician opportunity is now available in Pennsylvania. The facility needs a provider willing to consider permanent placement. An ACLS certification is needed as part of this assignment. Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork. The ideal candidate will have an active, unrestricted PA medical license in hand. If you are seeking a new locum tenens opportunity, give us a call today to speak with Weatherby for details.
- Flexible schedule
- PA license required
- ACLS certification needed
- 8 - 13 patients per day
- Both pulmonology and critical care duties
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.