Full Time Family Practice Job Unknown, WI
A new family medicine physician opportunity is now available with a group in Wisconsin. They are hiring an additional physician to support the growing patient census. You will see 22 patients per day on average. Applicants should be board certified or board eligible. You will work with other primary care physicians and advanced practice providers. You will need a WI license. If you do not currently hold a license in WI, CompHealth can help with the processing and application if necessary. H-1B visa holders will be considered.
This employed position offers a competitive compensation package, a sign-on of $100K and additional bonuses. You will also receive malpractice insurance, health benefits, 35 days of PTO, life insurance, CME time, a 403(b) retirement package, and relocation assistance.
Let CompHealth know what's important to you. We can connect you with family medicine jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, please call Tina Oko directly at 203.663.9372 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2644748.
- 4- or 4.5-day workweek
- Nationally ranked health system
- Call of 1:14
- Outpatient only
- Board eligible or board certified
- $100,000 sign-on bonus
- Competitive salary and bonus incentives
- Full benefits and 35 PTO days
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.