Full Time Anesthesia Job Unknown, NY
An exciting anesthesiologist opportunity is now available at a multi-specialty group in New York. The facility has a growing patient demand, so they are accepting new candidates. Your schedule will be standard, no nights or weekends. They welcome physicians that are board certified or board eligible. This position will require a current PA license, and CompHealth has a licensing team can help you obtain one.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits. You will be offered malpractice insurance, life insurance/disability, tuition reimbursement, 5 weeks of vacation, CME time, and a retirement plan.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please contact Rya Harrison directly at 203.663.9406 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2644820.
- No nights or weekends
- State-of-the-art facilities and equipment
- 5 weeks of PTO and 6 paid holidays
- CME time with stipend
- Full slate of benefits
- Malpractice paid
- Tuition reimbursement and 401K
- Excellent area schools
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.