Permanent Anesthesia Job Unknown, NY
The physician can live where they want so long as the drive works for them. In this role you will be rotating through sites (ASC and in office procedure suites). This area also has one of the best public school systems.
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary and excellent benefits. You will be offered health insurance, a health savings account, flex savings account, dental and vision insurance, malpractice insurance, life insurance and AD&D, long-term and short-term disability, tuition reimbursement, 5 weeks of vacation (includes 1 week for CME) plus 6 holidays, reasonable CME expenses, and a 401(k) retirement plan and profit sharing option.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please contact Rya Harrison directly at 203.663.9406 or email your CV and references to email@example.com and refer to job number 2644820.
- Employed position with great benefits
- 5 weeks of PTO and 6 paid holidays
- Monday through Friday schedule
- No call, nights, or weekends
- Work at a lifestyle practice
- State-of-the-art facilities and equipment
- All hands on cases, no CRNAs
- Ambulatory surgery center and in office procedure suites
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.