Full Time Family Practice Job Portsmouth, VA
An exciting medical director opportunity is available at an ambulatory outpatient setting in Southern Virginia due to growth. This position is 75% clinical and 25% administrative. The work schedule will be Monday through Friday from 7:30 am to 5 pm. On-site equipment and services include digital X-ray, ultrasound, stress tests, blood work, Doppler, Echo, EKG, nerve conditioning, and spirometry. Candidates must have leadership experience. If you do not have an active VA medical license, CompHealth has licensing team that can help.
This partnership-track position offers a competitive compensation package, a sign-on, and additional bonuses. You will also receive malpractice insurance, health benefits, PTO, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and relocation assistance.
Come live and practice in Portsmouth, home of the Norfolk Navy Yard. The shipyard upgrades, remodels, and repairs ships of the US Navy and is one of the few facilities in the world with the capability to dry dock an aircraft carrier.
Let CompHealth know what's important to you. We can connect you with geriatric jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, please call Shari Berman at 203.663.9370 or email your CV and references at email@example.com. Refer to job #2644844.
- Partnership opportunity
- Must have experience leading primary care providers
- Sign-on bonus and $40,000 in metric bonuses
- Monday - Friday 7:30 am - 5 pm
- Very competitive salary
- 75% clinical and 25% administrative
- Comprehensive benefits
- Great location, close to all amenities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.