Full Time Psychiatry Job Greenville, SC
A new psychiatrist opportunity is now available in South Carolina. The ideal candidate will be comfortable with dual diagnosis, and have a Suboxone certification. See an average of 15 to 16 patients per day. There will be a weekend call of 1:6, and weekday nights is 1:8 by phone-only. Participate in treatment planning, implementation, and monitoring. Review all diagnostic and treatment reports on patients and complete discharge summaries. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible in general psychiatry.
This employed position offers a competitive salary plus bonus/productivity. You will also receive an employee stock purchase plan, student loan repayment, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical/dental/vision benefits, long- and short-term disability, PTO, CME time and allowance, a 401k retirement plan with match, and occurrence malpractice insurance.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, please contact Kyle Birdsall directly at 203.663.9397 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2644900.
- Salary plus productivity bonus
- Offering a comprehensive benefits package
- Loan repayment available
- Adult inpatient psychiatrist
- Comfortable with dual diagnosis patients preferred
- Average daily caseload of 15 to 16 patients
- Weekend call is 1:6 and weekday nights is 1:8 by phone-only
- Be a member of the Medical Executive Committee
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.