Full Time Pediatrics Job San Antonio, TX
CompHealth is currently assisting a Texas clinic with their search for a pediatrician. They need assistance with the growing patient census. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, 1:15 call, and no nights or weekends. They welcome candidates that are board certified and board eligible. CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application of a TX medical license, if necessary.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package plus bonuses. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation, a sign-on bonus, CME time with stipend, a retirement plan, a stipend for association fees/licensing/etc., and malpractice insurance.
San Antonio is a city full of modern amenities. The city is also famous for its scenic River Walk, which makes getting around downtown a breeze. The River Walk's shaded pathways connect hundreds of shops, restaurants, hotels, historic landmarks, museums, and attractions. It's also the setting for many of the city's annual festivals and events featuring food, wine, live music, and more.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Pat McCarthy at 954.837.2694 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2644925.
- 100% outpatient pediatric position
- Unbeatable work-life balance, no weekend office hours
- Very light phone call of 1:15
- Call only during the hours of 5 - 8 pm
- Step into a growing and established patient base
- Very competitive base salary and quarterly bonuses
- Paid relocation and sign-on bonus
- Live in a fast growing city with affordable housing and excellent schools
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.