Full Time Cardiology Job WI
This partnership-track position offers a competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 35 days of PTO for vacation and CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of permanent and temporary positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
For details pertaining to this position, please email your CV to email@example.com and follow up with a phone call to Austyn at 801.930.3363. Refer to job number: 2645049
- Receive a very competitive base salary plus partnership after 2 years
- Freedom with an independent practice where calls are shared equally
- Team culture that shares the work, in a work-life balance atmosphere
- Allows individuals to subspecialize in this lovely community
- Active structural heart program in place
- Ample midlevels and a very capable, well-trained staff
- Must be able to do pacemakers, implantable cardioverter defibrillator (ICD)
- Beautiful safe lakeside community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.