Full Time Cardiology Job Unknown, WI
An electrophysiologist is sought to join an expanding team in this wonderful Wisconsin city. The incoming, qualified specialist must do pacemaker, implantable cardioverter defibrillator (ICD), cardiac ablation, etc. The team culture supports sharing the work and allows individuals to subspecialize and spend their time doing what they are best at. The group is adding another EP physician to their staff due to growth and expansion as well as community need. If you do not have an active WI medical license, CompHealth has a team dedicated to help you obtain one. Final-year fellows are welcome to apply.
This partnership-track position offers a competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 35 days of PTO for vacation and CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of permanent and temporary positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
For details pertaining to this position, please email your CV to email@example.com and follow up with a phone call to Austyn at 801.930.3363. Refer to job number: 2645049
- Receive a very competitive base salary plus partnership after 2 years
- Freedom with an independent practice where calls are shared equally
- Team culture that shares the work, in a work-life balance atmosphere
- Allows individuals to subspecialize in this lovely community
- Active structural heart program in place
- Ample midlevels and a very capable, well-trained staff
- Must be able to do pacemakers, implantable cardioverter defibrillator (ICD)
- Beautiful safe lakeside community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.